Environmental Studies Student Research Papers and Report
- Learning to Eat Locally: Berkshire Recipes for All Seasons is a vegetarian cookbook focusing on locally grown produce.
- Farms to Forest: A Naturalist’s Guide is a student-written book on the history of Hopkins Memorial Forest.
Matt Cole Library/Reading Room
- “Williams College Farm Proposal” Summer 2015
- Berkshires Livestock & Poultry Producers’ Survey Report
- Livestock Appendix A&B
- Livestock Appendix C
- Keep Berkshire Farming: North Berkshire County Farm Survey Results
Eleuthera Research Reports and Films
- “Farming in Eleuthera” (film)
- Eleuthera’s Promise: Cultivating a Growing Economy, 2015
- Eleuthera’s Food System: From Farm to Market, 2012
- Revitalizing Farming on Eleuthera, 2011
- Sustainable Eleuthera: Eleutherans’ Views of Energy and Climate Change
- South Eleutheran Residents’ Views of Hotel and Resort Development in South Eleuthera, 2008