COSEIA (Colorado Solar Energy Industries Association) is searching for a qualified intern to join our marketing communications team. COSEIA is the leading solar energy non-profit for Colorado and has ensured a strong solar market for over 26 years.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing. Candidates should be passionate about solar energy and environmental initiatives.
• Assist with e-mail marketing campaigns, online promotion, social media, etc.
• Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
• Assist with fulfillment of marketing offers
• Assist with execution of trade shows and local area events
• Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
• Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
• Database management
• Enter contact information into contact management systems
• Provide support to social media efforts
• Assist with public relations activity
This person should have excellent oral and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of Web and social media. PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience is a bonus, and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this internship position. WordPress knowledge is highly desirable.
Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Environmental Science
Interested candidates should email cover letter and resume to [email protected]