Location: San Francisco, CA (remote)
Company Overview: Forum Mobility, a zero-emission fleet and infrastructure provider, is implementing one of the most ambitious heavy-duty fleet electrification programs in the United States, offering excellent customer experience at a lower cost per mile than combustion engines. Our comprehensive, vertically integrated solution delivers a seamless transition for small and large fleet operators, ensuring rapid conversion to a zero-emission future. Forum Mobility’s leaders have a proven track record over decades executing complex energy infrastructure projects. The combined team has managed $20B in renewables transactions, with expertise in infrastructure development, engineering, financing, and operations. Forum Mobility is dedicated to building a clean energy ecosystem that delivers value to companies transporting goods, while promoting a sustainable zero-carbon future. Forum Mobility’s transformative heavy-duty fleet electrification solution includes the infrastructure, trucks and technology needed to service the movement of goods in and around ports as well as meet fast-approaching emissions mandates. For more information, please visit www.forummobility.com.
Job Summary: The Intern will provide support for a growing start-up in a fast-paced environment. They will focus on identifying, summarizing and managing state EV incentives, preparing RFP responses, maintain internal opportunity tracker, and supporting the development team on special projects as needed.
• Identify and summarize state incentives for EV charging infrastructure.
• Preparation of RFP responses by leveraging internal and external resources.
• Coordinate with internal development team to respond timely to RFPs and communicate activities at all levels of government.
• Collaborate with internal technical services such as energy analysis and engineering.
• Conduct market evaluation and entry activities.
• Assist with the acquisition of land rights for greenfield development opportunities through constraint and permitting analysis.
• General support of development teams needs as needed.
• Familiarity with MS Office Suite, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Sharepoint
• Google Earth, GIS a plus
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Excellent organizational skills
2 | P a g e
• Position will require sitting for long periods of time.
• Occasionally lift 20-pounds or more
Send Resume and cover letter to: Lien Dinh at [email protected]
Forum Mobility, LLC is committed to employing a diverse workforce, and provides equal employment opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Green Fleet intern job