May 27 to August 9, 2019
11 weeks of mentored research for undergraduates in topics including:
• Forest Carbon Dynamics in Air & Soils
• Ecosystem Transformation: Invasive Species Impacts
• Advancing Conservation in the CT River Valley
• Computer Science Solutions for Big Data
• Remote Sensing of Changing Forest Canopies
• Tree Ring Analysis: Telling Climate Stories
$5775 stipend plus excellent room and board
Apply online by strict deadline of 2/1/19 at:
• The Harvard Forest Summer Program is open to undergraduates or recently graduated students from all institutions.
• Significant past experience in ecological research is NOT required – only an enthusiasm to learn.
• Some projects might require students to have completed coursework in ecology, chemistry, computer science, engineering, or statistics.
• Most positions are for US Citizens or Resident Aliens. See FAQ for details.