– The intern will work on updating a database-driven searchable webpage, http://weeds.nmsu.edu – as well as on other webpages about native and horticultural plants in New Mexico.
– Skills needed: writing, meticulous data organization, and teamwork. The intern would be actively supervised and supported by editorial and web design staff.
– As part of an integrated team of professionals, the intern will participate in design discussions, user-testing and quality assurance on the website.
– Learning about social media marketing of educational outreach products could also be a focus of this internship, if desired.
– This internship would be based in the Learning Games Lab at New Mexico State University, a studio of instructional designers, artists/animators, programmers, and web designers creating multimedia tools for agricultural, consumer, and environmental sciences education.
– Las Cruces, NM is an affordable small city within easy reach of spectacular hiking, climbing, mountain biking, and cultural sites.