I hope things are going well in Williamstown! I am sending along a fellowship opportunity that might be of interest to students if you want to send to the internship listserv. I did the graduate version of the fellowship last summer and worked on a coastal resilience plan for southern Maine. It was a great experience and there is a wide variety of projects available. Here is the information from the program coordinator:
Take your college experience to the next level with an impactful fellowship! The Search is ON for summer 2022 Sustainability Fellows and fall 2022 Semester in the City Fellows.
UNH’s Changemaker Collaborative offers high-impact opportunities to students to engage the tools of business, public policy, science, and activism as a force for good to help address some of the world’s most pressing social, economic, and environmental issues.
Sustainability Fellowship: Make an impact this summer!
UNH Sustainability Fellowships pair exceptional students and post-baccalaureates from UNH as well as colleges and universities across the nation with host organizations in New England to work on transformative sustainability initiatives. Each summer, Fellows undertake challenging sustainability projects that are designed to create an immediate impact, offer an extraordinary learning experience, and foster meaningful collaboration.
Become a Fellow and join the next generation of sustainability leaders!
- Work with municipal, educational, corporate, and non-profit partners in New England (check out our summer 2022 fellowship sites)
- Connect with a growing network of sustainability leaders (mentors, advisors, alumni, and peers)
- Learn through hands-on experience and professional development
- Build resilience throughout New England
- Earn $6,500 (post-baccalaureates) or $5,200 (undergraduates)
- Applyby February 14th 11:59 PM (EST)
JOIN US for our February 4th INFO SESSION!